AUTOMTIC POSITION ARMATURE DYNAMIC BALANCING MACHINE ADDING WEIGHT
The Automatic Positioning Armature Dynamic Balancing Machine can find and stop at unbalanced position automatically. No need to mark on armature (such as reflective sheet, black mark and so on).
1. Put armature in the rotor dynamic balancing machine manually
2. Carry out armature's imbalance testing automatically (can start by manual),display and maintain testing data automatically, at the same time,it can display angular difference of left and right imbalance point, simple and easy operation, furthest to avoid faults during operation.
3. Stop at adding weight point (left) automatically, finish adding manually, change to the next adding weight point(right), finish adding manually, test again, and complete balancing adjustment.
4. Take out well-balanced armature, put in unbalanced one.
1. No need to mark on the armature (such as reflective sheet, black mark an so on)
2. Imbalance point positioning automatically
3. Easy operation.
4. Reduce the complexity of the machine operation
1. Professional testing machine box
2. High sensitivity hard support measure frame
Machine's range of application:
Armature dynamic balancing (refer to below machine's technical parameter)
Machine's efficiency of operations:
1. Relate to the initial imbalance volume the balancing volume of armature.
2. Cycle of measurement is 6s/piece; usually measure 2-3 times.
Machine's technical parameter:
|Production name: ||Armature dynamic armature balancing testing mahcine|
|Range of application: ||Armature,Rotors|
|Armature diameter: ||20mm~80mm|
|Ambient temperature: ||- 5℃~45℃|
|rotating speed:||2100 rpm|
|Cycle time: ||≤10 second|
|Power supply Uniphase phase:||AC220V±10% 50Hz|
|Maximum weight: ||3Kg|
|Maximum armature parameter:|
35 different armatures
Spare parts list along with the machine:
1. Belt 2pcs
2. Internal hexagonal wrench 1set
3. Slot type screwdriver1pc
4. Philip's type screwdriver1pc
5. 6A fuse 2pcs
6. 2A fuse 2pcs
7. Tooling box 1pc
8. Support chip 8pcs
9. Operation instruction 1pc
Driving mode of balancing machine
There are three types of driving mode: ring belt dragging,coupling dragging and self-driven.
Ring belt dragging mode is to drive armature by rubber or silk weaving ring belt,so it requires the armature has a smooth cylinder surface, the advantage of ring belt dragging mode is that it will not affect the unbalance value of armature,and high balancing precision.
Coupling dragging mode is to connect armature with balancing machine spindle through cardan joint. The feature of coupling dragging mode is that it can be used for the armature with irregular surface,and can transmit bigger torque,especially suitable for the armature with big wind drag,like fan motor, the disadvantage of coupling dragging is that the unbalance value of coupling will affect armature(so the coupling should be balanced before using), and will affect the balancing precision, further more,it will need different flange for different armature.
Self-driven mode is to drive the armature through its own power,it has the smallest effect for the balancing precision,but it could only be used for special armature with suitable structure.