About Insulation Paper Materials
Insulation paper is the general term for electrical insulation paper. Used as an insulating material for various electrical equipment such as cables and coils. In addition to having good insulation properties and mechanical strength, each has its own characteristics.
Information needed for insulation material inquiry
It will be better if customer could send us detailed drawing including below information.
1. Insulation material type: insulation paper, wedge, (including DMD,DM, polyester film, PMP,PET,Red Vulcanized Fiber)
2. Insulation material dimension: width, thickness, tolerance.
3. Insulation material thermal class: Class F, Class E, Class B, Class H
4. Insulation material applications
5. Required quantity: normally its weight
6. Other technical requirement.
E-mail: [email protected]