6630 Motor insulating mylar Insulation paper is a three-layer composite material made of one layer of polyester film and two electrical polyester fibre nonwovens and glued by B class resin. It shows excellent mechanical property and electrical property. it is widely used in slot, phase and liner insulating of motors.
Motor insulating mylar Insulation paper specification
Information needed for insulation material inquiry
It will be better if customer could send us detailed drawing including below information.
1. Insulation material type: insulation paper, wedge, (including DMD,DM, polyester film, PMP,PET,Red Vulcanized Fiber)
2. Insulation material dimension: width, thickness, tolerance.
3. Insulation material thermal class: Class F, Class E, Class B, Class H
4. Insulation material applications
5. Required quantity: normally its weight
6. Other technical requirement.
Scan QR code access with mobile phone。