65520 Thermal paper for armature slot insulating is a three-layer composite material made of one layer of polyester film and two electrical insulation paper and glued by B class resin. It shows excellent dielectric property. it is widely used in slot, phase and liner insulating of small motor, low-voltage apparatus, transformer and so on.
Thermal paper for armature slot insulating specification
Information needed for insulation material inquiry
It will be better if customer could send us detailed drawing including below information.
1. Insulation material type: insulation paper, wedge, (including DMD,DM, polyester film, PMP,PET,Red Vulcanized Fiber)
2. Insulation material dimension: width, thickness, tolerance.
3. Insulation material thermal class: Class F, Class E, Class B, Class H
4. Insulation material applications
5. Required quantity: normally its weight
6. Other technical requirement.