- Thermal class：E
- Working temperature：120 degree
65520 Thermal paper for armature slot insulating is a three-layer composite material made of one layer of polyester film and two electrical insulation paper and glued by B class resin. It shows excellent dielectric property. it is widely used in slot, phase and liner insulating of small motor, low-voltage apparatus, transformer and so on.
Information needed for insulation material inquiry
It will be better if customer could send us detailed drawing including below information.
1. Insulation material type: insulation paper, wedge, (including DMD,DM, polyester film, PMP,PET,Red Vulcanized Fiber)
2. Insulation material dimension: width, thickness, tolerance.
3. Insulation material thermal class: Class F, Class E, Class B, Class H
4. Insulation material applications
5. Required quantity: normally its weight
6. Other technical requirement.
Scan QR code access with mobile phone。